Being pregnant last summer brought many days of swimming laps at our gym's indoor pool while watching all the families trek outside for afternoons in the sun. I love to swim so one of the #1 things I've been looking forward to all year is taking Brayden to the outdoor pool for some good ol' fashioned summer fun. After being out of town for Memorial Day Weekend, Tuesday brought the much anticipated first swim outing of the summer. It did not disappoint, and Brayden and I returned to the pool today before cooler weather sets in for the remainder of the week. I promised myself that no matter how much laundry, cleaning or chores we have at home, dates to the pool with my little man will be a top priority this summer.
Today was also Brayden's first day of music class. We are attending the summer session of "Music with Mar", a nationally licensed music exploration class for young kids starting at nine months of age. It will be a fun weekly outing with friends from church. Brayden loves music at home. Many great verbal and social components are immersed into the songs. At this point, Brayden will probably just enjoy licking the toy instruments!
 |
| 1st Visit to the Outdoor Pool |
 |
| Surveying the Crowd |
 |
| Captain Adorable Aboard the S.S. Cutie |
 |
| Music Class |