It's Brayden wishing everyone a Happy New Year!
I spent the last day of 2011 attending my first K-State basketball game in Manhattan. I was so excited that I woke up extra early to select the perfect K-State outfit. I must have put on some holiday weight as mommy had to get out my 3-6 month clothes! Before we left, daddy and I read my "Hello, Willie!" book. It talks about everything that Willie the Wildcat does to prepare for the big game. I am pretty sure dad ad-libs parts of the story. I don't think the book really says that "along the way to the game Willie stops at many tailgates to enjoy some beers"! We ate Vista burgers in Manhattan and headed to the game, me decked out in my stylish ear protection and resting in my Bjorn carrier (excellent garage sale find mom!). I spent the first half of the game staring at the crowd and ceiling fans. I spent the second half sleeping. Don't worry - K-State was well on its way to a Wildcat victory!
2011 was definitely a stellar year for me. I hope in some small way maybe I added some joy or fun to your year as I am certainly enjoying getting to know all of you. I can't wait to see what the new year brings. May you have a wonderful 2012!
 |
| Happy 2012! |
 |
| Ringing in the New Year |
 |
| My 1st Trip to Bramlage |
 |
| I don't know what to think of this place! |
 |
| The camera really does add 10 pounds! Surely my cheeks are not that big! |