My new favorite place to go with daddy is the driving range at Smiley's.
My first real visit to the dentist was a success! I have 18 1/2 out of 20 teeth thus far and received a fancy new toothbrush. I bit the hygienist once but they said I did better than a lot of 7 and 8 year olds.
I like to be a chef and help with dinner.
Three months of swimming lessons last spring with my awesome teacher Mr. Josh are really paying off with my confidence and skills in the outdoor pool. You should see me float! I love bringing toys to the pool this summer but my favorite thing is when we pack a picnic lunch to enjoy after swimming at the gym.
I decorated mini pots and planted my own seeds. I am very good at watering our seeds and flowers.
Mom and dad took me to my first movie in a theatre. We saw the 2nd "Planes" movie. I made it through the entire showing and Blade the helicopter was my favorite character.
I love to play car wash in the driveway with my squirt bottle.
I am a big fan of Johnny Tractor, Corey Combine and Peter Pickup, all from our friends at John Deere. I love running errands with daddy to Home Depot for his numerous house projects because I am almost always assured of running into Johnny.
You would not believe how fast and thick my hair grows! I even let daddy give me a summer buzz cut!
I always enjoy visits from my family in Salina.
An update from my first race in June in Salina:
The festival photographer sent us these pictures. What great action shots! I even received a medal after the fact that mom engraved. It hangs on my bulletin board in my new room and I talk of my race often.